Stupid is as stupid does

rarely mention a subject that is near to my heart. It’s one of those things where I’m just not very interested in learning about others opinions.

“Gun Control” is a case where wishful thinking serves no purpose and the very concept is ridiculous.

Granted, if I could figure out how to make every firearm in the world disappear I’d give that some serious thought, but anything else is silly.

As far as I’m concerned anyone should be able to buy anything they can afford, and if they misuse it they should be prosecuted under the myriad of laws extant.

There simply is no other relevant standard.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Stupid is as stupid does

1. Consul-At-Arms says:

Regarding doing away with all firearms, have you perhaps read “Dies The Fire” by S.M. Stirling?

2. Zero Ponsdorf says:

Nope… but I’ve just read some reviews (good and bad) and will be ordering it.

Thanks.

3. 'o_foruse_o' on LJ says:

Mmmm… First time trying this new spot of yours. And I’m experimenting with a comment here. Will it work correctly? 🙂

4. 'o_foruse_o' on LJ says:

5. Grampa Hash says:

Off topic but. . .
    Saw this the other day and saw crimson. I am still seeing red. I note a curious lack of statistics on one group, that I feel certain has been rolled into the civilian numbers.

Bud, soldiers being called baby killers is so close and this is the biased reporting that feeds it.

6. Zero Ponsdorf says:

Yep….

And also this: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060321/D8GFKQT88.html

The Vietnamization process has been on going for a while.